Friday, July 13, 2012

His creation



Flying home from Colorado this summer, I was SO amazed at the Lord's creation. We always overlook the mountains and gorgeous sunsets or sunrises. Outside the plane window the mountains were so gorgeous and there was the perfect amount of fluffy clouds. At one point clouds just covered the entire sky. I was listening to Safe by Phil Wickham. It says "These are the hands that built the mountains, the hands that calm the seas. These are the arms that hold the heavens, they are holding you and me." What I realized was that the hands that created these mountains, formed these clouds, and painted this sky are the same hands that created ME! These hands knit me together and formed my being. These hands hold my heart and heal my wounds. These hands are wrapped around me when I'm broken and they reach out to me when I cry for help. These hands are God's hands. The God who loves me unconditionally and never leaves my side! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment